LPN to RN Transitions, 4th Edition makes it easy for you to take the next step in your nursing career with all of the essential information you need to pursue your RN degree and practice as a registered nurse. This new edition includes practical information on role transition, cultural competency, delegation, classroom study habits, professional writing, and more. Plus, newly-revised chapters provide the latest information for one complete, indispensable resource to help you succeed in everything from the classroom to clinical practice!
- Improved organization gives you a clear vision of what the profession of nursing encompasses and ends with a career-affirming review of the path you must travel to reach the goal of registered nurse.
- Critical thinking questions give you practice applying the critical-thinking skills you will need on the job.
- Clear, succinct coverage helps you focus on the issues that an RN must address for a successful practice.
- FYI boxes encourage you to think about how your day-to-day interactions will change as an RN.
- Additional illustrations create a more engaging reading experience.
- Revised table of contents helps you quickly locate information.
- Casual writing style makes it easier to read the text and gain practical advice.
- Key Terms and Key Points help you learn vocabulary words central to the topic discussed.
- Learning objectives in each chapter orient you to the broad range of topics that will be emphasized in the RN curriculum.
|作者資訊||By Lora Claywell, MSN, RN, Director of Academic Initiatives, Digital Med, Inc., St. Louis, MO|
|Table of Content||
UNIT ONE: ESSENTIAL SKILLS TO BEGIN YOUR TRANSITION
UNIT TWO: THE PROFESSION AND DISCIPLINE OF REGISTERED NURSING
UNIT THREE: THE RN AS PROVIDER OF CARE
UNIT FOUR: THE RN AS MANAGER OF CARE
UNIT FIVE: LOOK HOW FAR YOU HAVE COME, PREPARING FOR TRANSITIONS TO COME
|Trim||229 x 152 (6 x 9)|