Mosby's Comprehensive Review of Practical Nursing for the NCLEX-PN® Exam , 17th Edition
Prepare for success on the boards with Mosby's Comprehensive Review of Practical Nursing for the NCLEX-PN® Examination! Offering more than 4,000 NCLEX-PN exam-style practice questions, this effective review resource covers everything you will need to know come exam time. Chapters are organized by core clinical areas to help you focus on specialty areas such as pharmacology, nutrition and emergency nursing. This comprehensive resource also includes rationales for both correct and incorrect answers.
- More than 3,600 questions provide plenty of practice: 1,494 questions in the book, and 2,193 additional questions on CD.
- Rationales for both correct and incorrect answers help you understand the reasoning behind each answer option.
- Page references to Elsevier textbooks provide fast, efficient remediation for each question.
- Alternate item format questions reflect the NCLEX-PN exam with drag-and-drop prioritization, multiple response, chart/exhibit, and illustrated questions.
- Questions on the CD let you choose to practice in study, quiz, or exam modes.
- Test-taking strategies include helpful tips in preparing for nursing exams and the NCLEX-PN exam.
- The comprehensive exam includes questions in all clinical areas, reflecting content on the current NCLEX-PN exam.
|作者資訊||By Mary O. Eyles, PhD, RN, Consultant and Instructor, Institute of Advanced Studies, Hunterdon County PolyTech Career Academy, Flemington, NJ; Consultant and Director of Education, National Association for Practical Nurse Education and Service, Inc. (NAPNES), Alexandria, Virginia|
|Table of Content||
Appendix A - Standards of Practice and Educational Competencies of Graduates of Practical/Vocational Nursing Programs
Appendix B - Communicable Diseases and Infections of Childhood
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|