Everything you need to prepare for a successful career as a Pharmacy Technician in one easy-to-read textbook! Useful from Day 1 through graduation, Mosby's Pharmacy Technician: Principles and Practice, 5th Edition includes all the information on pharmacy practice, anatomy and physiology, math calculation, and pharmacology to support you through your studies. Built from the ground up to map directly to the American Society for Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP) curriculum and to the accepted certification exams, this approachable text includes expanded information on drug classifications, sterile processing, insurance, and pharmacy operations management. It also features an expanded art program with equipment close-ups, clinical procedures and processes, and body system illustrations to bring the content to life and support comprehension of the material. With its clear writing, expert insight, and engaging study tools, you will be able to develop a better understanding of the complex pharmaceutical content you need to pass the board examination and launch a successful and rewarding career in Pharmacy.
- Comprehensive coverage of pharmacy practice, A&P, and pharmacology to support classroom success and board exam preparation.
- Step-by-step illustrated procedures with rationales for steps for key skills and competencies.
- Study practice, including review questions at the end of each chapter, exam-review appendix with sample questions, and review questions online.
- Emphasis on real-world problem-solving with Technician Scenarios and Technician Scenario Check-up boxes.
- Mini drug monographs with drug information summaries and photos for commonly prescribed medications.
- Tech Notes and Tech Alerts with practical tips for on-the-job accuracy and efficiency.
|作者資訊||By Elsevier; Karen Davis, AAHCA, BS, CPhT, Accreditation Alliance Consulting Services Pharmacy Technician Program Instructor Society for the Education of Pharmacy Technicians (SEPhT) Lyons, Georgia and Anthony Guerra, PharmD, RPh, Chair, Instructor, Pharmacy Technician Program, Des Moines Area Community College, Ankeny, Iowa|
|Table of Content||
Unit One: Pharmacy Practice
Unit Two: Pharmacology and Medications
Appendix A: Top 200 Prescription Drugs
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|