Mosby's Sterile Compounding for Pharmacy Technicians , 2nd Edition
Gain a complete introduction to institutional pharmacy practice and efficiently prepare for the new sterile compounding certification exam! Comprehensively covering sterile products, aseptic technique, and the workings of the sterile compounding facility, Mosby's Sterile Compounding for Pharmacy Technicians: Principles and Practice, 2nd Edition, focuses on safe and accurate practice. This edition has expanded and updated coverage to address preparation, processing, medications, technique, and documentation, with review, analysis, and application of
- Competency forms, lab activities, and sample compounding orders allow you to perform basic, hands-on aseptic manipulations in the lab.
- Mini-case scenarios promote critical thinking and application.
- Tech Notes, Tech Alerts, and Did You Know? boxes offer key information on-the-job success.
- Content modeled after ASHP curriculum for technician training.
- Chapter quizzes and an online sample exam offer student practice and exam preparation.
- Instructor support materials online, including lesson plans, PowerPoint slides, a test bank, student handouts, answer keys, an image collection, and chapter pretests.
|作者資訊||By Karen Davis, AAHCA, BS, CPhT, Accreditation Alliance Consulting Services Pharmacy Technician Program Instructor Society for the Education of Pharmacy Technicians (SEPhT) Lyons, Georgia|
|Table of Content||
1. Introduction to Sterile Compounding
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|