Enter every examining room with confidence! Mosby's Veterinary PDQ, 3rd Edition is the pocket-sized reference that provides you with quick access to hundreds of veterinary medicine facts, formulas, lab values, and procedures. Ideal for the clinical setting, coverage includes key topics such as pharmacology, math, animal care, common diseases, diagnostic procedures, imaging techniques, parasite identification, urinalysis, blood tests, and other lab work. This full-color new edition is divided into 10 easy-to-use sections, to help you quickly find what you need to deliver safe and efficient veterinary care.
- Valuable formulas, conversions, and lab values make it easy to look up the data needed to deliver safe and effective veterinary care.
- Full-color photos and line drawings illustrate procedures and tests, dental and surgical instruments, parasites, and urine and blood analysis.
- Quick-access format is organized into 10 tabbed, color-coded sections, and makes it easy to find facts quickly.
- Easily fits in the busy vet tech's pocket, for ease of access and formatted to find facts quickly.
- Easy-to-read charts and tables provide quick access to key information that you'll commonly use but rarely memorize.
- Spiral binding allows you to lay the book flat or keep it open to a page for quick reference.
|作者資訊||By Margi Sirois, EdD, MS, RVT, LAT, Wright Career College, Overland Park, Kansas, USA|
|Table of Content||
SECTION I: PHARMACOLOGY/MATH
SECTION VI: URINALYSIS
|Trim||3 x 5.5 (3.3 x 5.5)|