Nursing Care of the Critically Ill Child , 3rd Edition
Now completely up to date to meet the needs of today's pediatric nurses, Mary Fran Hazinski's Nursing Care of the Critically Ill Child, 3rd Edition, remains the foundational text of pediatric critical care nursing. Known for its outstanding organization and clear descriptions, this comprehensive reference details the unique care required for critically ill children with thorough discussions of physiology, pathophysiology, pharmacology, collaborative management, and nursing management. Ten new chapters, new advanced practice content, and new nurse contributors and reviewers ensure that this classic text continues to be the essential resource for the care of critically ill children.
- Details differences in caring for critically ill children as compared with caring for adults: how to modify assessment procedures, consider aspects of psychosocial development, and examine developmental aspects of various body systems.
- Provides comprehensive coverage of physiology, pathophysiology, pharmacology, and nursing management related to care of the critically ill child.
- Includes detailed Nursing Care Plans for select disorders.
- Contains helpful appendices such as pediatric drug dosages, central venous catheter care, and pediatric fluid requirements.
- Features Evolve online resources with additional content for further study of related topics, including tables for ease of recollection of material and additional references.
|作者資訊||By Mary Fran Hazinski, RN, MSN, FAAN, FAHA, FERC, Professor of Nursing Vanderbilt University School of Medicine Clinical Nurse Specialist, Pediatric Critical Care Monroe Carell, Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt Clinical Assistant Vanderbilt University School of Medicine Nashville, Tennessee|
|Table of Content||
A. Continuous Infusion Dose Charts ("Drip Charts")
B. Conversion Factors to Systeme International (SI) Units
C. Pediatric Weight Conversions
D. Conversion of Fahrenheit Temperatures to Celsius
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|