Learn to better understand and apply research to everyday practice with Nursing Research: Methods and Critical Appraisal for Evidence-Based Practice, 9th Edition. Written by an all-star team of educators and research experts, this four-time recipient of the American Journal of Nursing's Book of the Year award is the perfect resource to help ground you in the processes behind nursing research and evidence-based practice. This new ninth edition has been thoroughly updated and refocused to better match the needs of the nurse who will read and apply research rather than conduct research. This new edition also features: new research examples and vignettes; easy-to-use navigation tools; enhanced readability; expanded information on interprofessional collaboration and evidence-based practice; and well-balanced coverage of both qualitative and quantitative research methods. It's a must-have resource for both undergraduate and graduate nursing programs alike!
- Balanced but distinct coverage of both the qualitative and quantitative approaches to nursing research acquaints you with the processes behind research and evidence-based practice.
- Research Vignettes introduce you to real-world practitioners of nursing research and help bridge the gaps among clinical research, academia, and clinical practice.
- Complete, high-quality research examples, including three sample critiques, demonstrate how to apply the principles outlined in the text to published quantitative and qualitative research studies.
- Assortment of popular learning aids in every chapter include Key Terms, Learning Outcomes, Helpful Hints, Evidence-Based Practice Tips, Appraising the Evidence, Critiquing Criteria, Critique of a Research Study, Critical Thinking Decision Paths, Critical Thinking Challenges, and Key Points.
- All-star group of contributors represents a widely respected team of experts in nursing research and evidence-based practice.
|作者資訊||By Geri LoBiondo-Wood, PhD, RN, FAAN, Professor, Director of PhD Nursing Program, University of Texas Health Sciences Center, School of Nursing, Nursing Systems and Technology, Houston, Texas and Judith Haber, PhD, RN, FAAN, The Ursula Springer Leadership Professor in Nursing, Rory Meyers College of Nursing, New York University, New York, New York|
|Table of Content||
PART I. OVERVIEW OF RESEARCH AND EVIDENCE-BASED PRACTICE
PART II. PROCESSES AND EVIDENCE RELATED TO QUALITATIVE RESEARCH
PART III. PROCESSES AND EVIDENCE RELATED TO QUANTITATIVE RESEARCH
PART IV. APPLICATION OF RESEARCH: EVIDENCE-BASED PRACTICE
|Trim||235 x 191 (7 1/2 x 9 1/4)|