This classic text offers a comprehensive, yet concise and manageable overview of oncology nursing. New to this edition, symptom management topics are now presented in a separate unit so you'll easily see how to effectively improve your patients' sense of wellbeing. Over 400 multiple-choice review questions complement chapter case studies to reinforce what you've learned as well as prepare you for certification exams.
- Comprehensive yet concise overview of oncology nursing
- Consistent format in disease chapters for quick access and understanding of key information
- Review questions with answers and rationales at the end of each chapter
|作者資訊||By Martha Langhorne, MSN, RN, FNP, AOCN, Advanced Practice Nurse, Oncology/Nursing Education and Research, United Health Services Hospitals, Johnson City; Nurse Practitioner, United Medical Associates Gastroenterology, Binghamton, Ny; Janet Fulton, PhD, RN, Associate Professor, Indiana University, School of Nursing, Indianapolis, IN; and Shirley E. Otto, MSN, CRNI, AOCN, Consultant, Formerly Clinical Nurse Specialist, Via Christi Regional Medical Center, St. Francis Campus, Wichita, KS|
|Table of Content||Unit I. Clinical Aspects of Cancer Diagnosis
4. Prevention, Screening, and Detection
5. Diagnosis and Staging
Unit II. Clinical Management of Major Cancers
6. Brain and Central Nervous System Cancers
7. Breast Cancer
8. Colorectal Cancers
9. Gastrointestinal Cancers
10. Genitourinary Cancers
11. Gynecologic Cancers
12. Head and Neck Cancers
14. Lung Cancer
15. Malignant Lymphoma
16. Multiple Myeloma
17. Skin Cancers
18. Pediatric Cancers
Unit III. Cancer Treatment Modalities
20. Radiation Therapy
23. Bone Marrow and Stem Cell Transplant
24. Complications of Cancer Treatments
25. Cancer Clinical Trials
Unit IV. Cancer Care Supportive Therapies
27. Skin Integrity-NEW!
28. Bone Marrow Suppression-NEW!
29. Oral Mucositis-NEW!
30. Psychosocial Issues, Outcomes, and Quality of Life
31. Impact of Cancer on Sexuality
32. Functional Status-NEW!
33. Patient Education-NEW!
34. Palliative Care-NEW!
35. Family Caregiving-NEW!
36. Ethical Considerations-NEW!
Unit V. Symptom Management-NEW!
40. Sleep Disturbance
42. Hot Flashes
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|