Fully updated to mirror the test plan for the latest CCRN®-Adult certification exam, Dennison's widely acclaimed PASS CCRN®! is known for its targeted yet comprehensive content review, innovative learning strategies, and meticulous accuracy. This new fifth edition addresses each section of the most current CCRN® exam in detail, with review content presented in a quick-reference outline format and supported by a wealth of illustrations, tables, and algorithms. Learning activities for each chapter, as well as more than 1,000 review questions on the companion Evolve website, offer valuable practice and test-taking experience to prepare you for success on the CCRN®-Adult exam.
- Over 1,000 multiple-choice review questions on the companion Evolve website offer convenient electronic access and can be answered in Study Mode or Exam Mode.
- Outline-style review helps ensure that you have mastered essential content for the CCRN®-Adult exam.
- Engaging, chapter-ending learning activities provide fun and stimulating ways for you to learn critical concepts.
- Content is supported by a wealth of tables, illustrations and completely new algorithms to help clarify complex concepts.
|作者資訊||By Robin Donohoe Dennison, DNP, APRN, CCNS, CEN, CNE, Dean, Doctor of Nursing Practice Program, Chamberlain College of Nursing, Winchester, Kentucky|
|Table of Content||
1. The Critical Care Certification Examination
Answers to Learning Activities
References and Recommended Readings [Online]
A. Common Abbreviations and Acronyms Used in Critical Care Nursing
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|