This latest edition:
- Introduces a simple, memorable and failsafe approach to prescribing (the 'PReSCRIBER' mnemonic).
- Specifies the universal basic principles of prescribing for all sections.
- Examines each section's question structure and how to approach it.
- Includes questions (structured identically to the exam) that conclude each chapter.
- Covers all scenarios suggested for questioning in the PSA blueprint.
- Highlights common traps throughout.
- Contains two mock exams.
- Includes finals-level sections on data interpretation and management.
|作者資訊||By William Brown, BSc MBBS MRCP(UK) FHEA, Academic Clinical Fellow Neurology, Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge, UK; Kevin W Loudon, MBBS, MRCP(UK), FHEA, Renal Registrar, East of England and ST3 Renal Medicine, Lister Hospital, Stevenage, UK ; James Fisher, BSc, MSc, MBBS, Core Psychiatry Trainee, Central & North West London NHS Trust, London, UK and Laura B Marsland, MPharm, ClinDip, Previous Lead Pharmacist for Neuroscience, Stroke & Rehabilitation at Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge, UK|
|Table of Content||
1 Basic principles of prescribing
2 Prescription review: A foolproof plan
3 Data interpretation
4 Planning management
5 Communicating information
6 Calculation skills
7 Prescribing: Doing it yourself
8 Drug monitoring
9 Adverse drug reactions
10 Mock examinations
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|