Pathology and Intervention in Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation , 2nd Edition
Design and implement a rehab program on your own with Pathology and Intervention in Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation, 2nd Edition. Part of Magee's popular Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation Series, this pathology text for physical therapists provides clear guidance on patient management relative to specific musculoskeletal pathology, injury, and illness - all based on a sound understanding of basic science and principles of practice. It focuses on the specific pathologies most often seen in the clinic, and discusses the best methods for intervention for the different areas of the body in the context of the tissue-healing model. Each intervention features a rationale, along with the pathology and problem presented; stage of healing; evidence in the literature; and clinical reasoning considerations.
- A companion CD with references and links to MEDLINE abstracts, provides easy access to the articles referenced in the text.
- Evidence-based content, with over 4,000 references, supports the scientific principles for rehabilitation interventions, providing the best evidence for the management of musculoskeletal pathology and injury.
- Over 150 tables and 250 boxes help organize and summarize important information, highlighting key points.
- Over 700 drawings, clinical photos, radiographs, and CT and MRI scans demonstrate and clarify important concepts.
- Trusted experts in musculoskeletal rehabilitation - David Magee, James Zachazewski, Sandy Quillen, plus more than 70 contributors - provide authoritative guidance on the management of musculoskeletal pathology and injury.
|作者資訊||By David J. Magee, BPT, PhD, CM , Professor Department of Physical Therapy Faculty of Rehabilitation Medicine University of Alberta Edmonton, Alberta, Canada; James E. Zachazewski, PT, DPT, SCS, ATC, Clinical Director Department of Physical Therapy/Occupational Therapy Massachusetts General Hospital Boston, MA Assistant Clinical Professor Department of Physical Therapy School of Health and Rehabilitation Sciences MGH Institute of Health Professions Charleston, MA ; William S. Quillen, PT, PhD, SCS, FACSM , Associate Dean, College of Medicine Professor and Director, School of Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Sciences University of South Florida Tampa, FL, USA and Robert C. Manske, PT, DPT, SCS, MEd, ATC, CSCS , Professor and Chair Department of Physical Therapy Wichita State University Wichita, KS|
|Table of Content||
1. Patient Education, Motivation, Compliance, and Adherence to Physical Activity, Exercise and Rehabilitation
32.Muscle Disease and Dysfunction
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|