Master practical phlebotomy skills with Phlebotomy: Worktext and Procedures Manual, 5th Edition! Known for its storyboard format of procedures and beautiful illustrations, this hands-on worktext describes all aspects of phlebotomy - with focused and current coverage of lab tests, equipment, safety and collection procedures, emergency situations, special populations, and point-of-care testing. Procedures, outlined with step-by-step instructions and full-color photos, cover core competencies; and a detachable bookmark with color tube guide acts as a handy clinical reference. Learning features focus on clinical scenarios, practice tips, and error prevention and are supplemented by videos and certification exam preparation.
- Right-sized coverage of the full spectrum of phlebotomy practice.
- Step-by-step illustrated procedures on essential phlebotomy competencies and techniques.
- Exam preparation questions in each chapter and three mock certification exams help with classroom and board test review.
- Clinical scenarios and tips focus on application and real-world workplace challenges and solutions.
- Removable bookmark for handy clinical reference to tube color-coding.
- OSHA icons in procedures highlight safe and effective practice.
- Key terms and acronyms listed at the beginning of each chapter, highlighted in text, and defined in a back-of-book glossary.
- Additional online resources - animations, procedure videos, interactive exercises, and an audio glossary.
|作者資訊||By Robin S. Warekois, BS, MT(ASCP), Pathology Outreach & Client Services, VCU Health Systems, Richmond, VA; Richard Robinson, NASW, Sherborn, MA and Pamela Primrose|
|Table of Content||
Unit 1: Introduction to Phlebotomy
Appendix A: Metric System Measurements
|Trim||260 x 184 (7 1/4 x 10 1/4)|