From pre-operative assessment to post-operative care, Principles and Practice of Lymphedema Surgery presents authoritative guidance on surgical techniques in the treatment and management of Lymphedema. Concise and easily accessible, this highly visual reference helps deepen your understanding of each procedure and how to perform them. Step-by-step instructions and procedural videos from a team of leading authorities in the field of lymphedema and microsurgery equip you to implement the most innovative and latest surgical and non-surgical approaches and achieve optimal outcomes for all of your patients.
- Gain thorough and in-depth step-by-step guidance to incorporate the treatment of lymphedema in your practice.
- Locate key content easily and identify clinical conditions quickly thanks to concise, strictly templated chapters packed with full-color illustrations and clinical photographs.
- Avoid pitfalls and achieve the best outcomes thanks to a step-by-step approach to each procedure, complete with tips and tricks of the trade from leading experts in plastic surgery and lymphedema microsurgery.
- Hone and expand your surgical skills by watching videos of leading international experts performing advanced techniques including: End-end lymphovenous bypass, End-side lymphovenous bypass, Submental vascularized lymph node flap, Supraclavicular vascularized lymph node flap, and Lymphatic vessel mapping with ICG.
- Assess treatment outcomes using well-described and highly regarded scientific methodology.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|作者資訊||By Ming-Huei Cheng, MD, MBA, FACS , Professor & Vice Superintendent, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taipei, Taiwan R.O.C.; David W Chang, Professor of Surgery and Ketan M Patel|
"Lymphedema is decidedly difficult to treat or ameliorate. This book succeeds in presenting worthwhile treatment options for this very vexing condition."
- Jeffrey S. Rosenthal, MD (Bridgeport Hospital) Doody's Score: 99 - 5 Stars!
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|