With an emphasis on a practical, "how-to" approach, this comprehensive text addresses the most important and commonly performed procedures in gynecologic oncology surgery today. Written by leaders in the field, Principles of Gynecologic Oncology Surgery clearly describes the critical steps for each procedure, provides up-to-date information on the recent literature, and includes high-quality illustrations of anatomy and technique.
- Covers hot topics such as Enhanced Recovery After Surgery (ERAS), sentinel lymph node mapping, and minimally invasive surgery (robotic surgery, advanced laparoscopic surgery, and single site surgery).
- Includes expert coverage of reconstructive surgery, colorectal surgery, urology, and vascular surgery, each written by surgeon leaders in that particular field.
- Addresses the diagnosis, management and prevention of surgical complications.
- Features videos online that guide you through a multitude of procedures, including abdominal exploration using laparoscopy for evaluation of cytoreduction in advanced ovarian cancer, laparoscopic hysterectomies with sentinel lymph node mapping, radical hysterectomy, robotic radical trachelectomy, and more.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, Q&As, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
|作者資訊||By Pedro T Ramirez, MD, Professor, Department of Gynecologic Oncology & Reproductive Medicine, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas; Michael Frumovitz, MD, Associate Professor, Department of Gynecologic Oncology & Reproductive Medicine, MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas and Nadeem R Abu-Rustum, MD, Professor Weill Cornell Medical College, Chief, Gynecology Service, Department of Surgery, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, New York|
|Table of Content||
II. Principles of abdominal and pelvic surgery
III. Abdominal and Pelvic Anatomy
IV. Vulvar/Vaginal Cancer
V. Cervical Cancer
VI. Endometrial Cancer
VII. Ovarian Cancer
VIII. Pelvic Exenteration
IX. Surgery on the Intestinal Tract
X. Surgery on the Urinary Tract
XI. Pelvic Reconstructive Procedures
XII. Management of General Complications
XIII. Management of Radiation Complications
XIV. Novel Surgery in Gynecologic Oncology
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|