Radiographic Imaging for the Dental Team , 4th Edition
Fully revised and up to date, the 4th edition of this trusted, all-in-one work-text helps you effectively acquire, process, and review dental radiographs and ensure successful patient outcomes. Learn and apply essential imaging techniques with ease while staying up-to-date on the latest technology and the most current practices in dental radiography. Concise, easy-to-read chapters detail the complete spectrum of radiographic imaging, supported by valuable review material to help you solidify your understanding of key concepts and prepare for professional success!
- Study questions at the end of each chapter help you assess your knowledge and identify areas requiring further review.
- Glossary of radiographic terms presents essential terms and definitions in one convenient place.
|作者資訊||By Dale A. Miles, BA, DDS, MS, FRCD, Arizona School of Dentistry & Oral Health; Margot L. Van Dis, DDS, MS, Associate Dean for Education and Student Affairs, Indiana University School of Dentistry, Indianapolis, IN; Gail F. Williamson, RDH, MS, Associate Professor, Department of Oral Surgery, Medicine and Pathology, Indiana University, School of Dentistry, Indianapolis, IN and Catherine W. Jensen, RDH, MHE, Former Director, Southern Illinois Mobile X-Ray Company, Makanda, IL|
|已刊登評論||"The book is clearly written...there is much to commend this book for those involved with dental radiography."
Dental Update, 2009
|Table of Content||1. Intraoral Imaging Techniques
2. Image Processing and Quality Assurance
3. Film Mounting and Normal Radiographic Anatomy
4. X Ray Properties and the Generation of X Rays
5. Radiation Biology and Protection
6. Image Characteristics
7. Digital Imaging
8. Panoramic Imaging
9. Technique/Processing Errors and Troubleshooting
10. Accessory Radiographic Techniques and Patient Management
11. Extraoral, Specialized, and Implant Imaging
12. Basics of Interpretation: Normal versus Abnormal and Common Radiographic Presentation of Lesions
|Trim||260 x 184 (7 1/4 x 10 1/4)|