- Over 60 "testlets with accompanying questions, answers, and rationales present hygiene-specific cases that cover the major board topics.
- Simple, clean layout provides an "all-in-one package with an outline format and review questions and answers in every chapter.
- Clear and accurate illustrations, including many new and photos and line drawings provide additional visual learning.
|作者資訊||By Margaret J. Fehrenbach, RDH, MS, Dental Hygiene Educational Consultant, Oral Biology Technical Writer, Renton WA Adjunct Faculty, Seattle Central College, Seattle, WA and Jane Weiner, RDH, BS Candidate, Owner, Jane Weiner,RDH,Board Reviews,Inc., Faculty and Staff, NOVA Southeastern University College of Dental Medicine, Fort Lauderdale, FL|
Saunders review of dental hygiene does a very good job of covering an entire dental hygiene syllabus in a single volume.... Returning to the book itself, it's absolutely packed with diagrams and tests in every chapter, so you can monitor your progress throughout. There are also the traditional end-of-section tests which are great for fi nal revision sessions. All in all this is a very useful companion in studying for dental hygiene, with all bases covered." Vital Magazine.
|Table of Content||1. Preparing For National Board Dental Hygiene Examination
2. Embryology and Histology
3. Anatomy, Biochemistry, and Physiology
4. Head, Neck, and Dental Anatomy
6. General and Oral Pathology
8. Microbiology and Immunology
10. Medical and Dental Emergencies
11. Clinical Treatment
14. Pain Management
15. Dental Biomaterials
16. Special Needs Patient Care
17. Community Oral Health
18. Ethics and Jurisprudence
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|