The latest edition of the critically acclaimed Small Animal Endoscopy presents informative, practical, and up-to-date guidance on endoscopic indications, instrumentation, patient preparation, and techniques. Todd R. Tams and Clarence A. Rawlings, the foremost experts in veterinary endoscopy, provide the novice as well as the advanced practitioner with the information needed to deliver the safest, high-quality endoscopic services for small animals, including avian and exotics. Chapters are organized consistently and lavishly illustrated to help you easily find and understand key concepts and procedures. This edition includes a companion website with expert demonstrations of techniques.
- Enables you to deliver the safest, high quality care and a wider range of services to the pets of increasingly concerned and savvy owners.
- Features cutting-edge information on minimally invasive procedures to improve diagnostic accuracy, reduce operating time, improve success, minimize post-operative stress and pain, and promote faster healing.
- Helps you recognize the many indications for endoscopy in everyday practice.
- Covers a vast range of topics in a clear, concise and readable style.
- Describes instrumentation, examination, and sample procurement techniques in detail.
- Shows both normal and abnormal findings you may encounter during a procedure in an atlas of images in relevant chapters.
- Provides minimally invasive examination and surgical options for veterinarians treating uniquely sensitive avian and exotic patients.
- Provides step-by-step instructions on specific techniques.
- Helps beginners master endoscopic diagnosis and treatment and more experienced endoscopists utilize their endoscopic equipment to its fullest capacity.
|作者資訊||By Todd R. Tams, DVM, DACVIM, Chief Medical Officer, VCA Antech, Inc., Los Angeles, CA; Staff Internist, VCA West Los Angeles Animal Hospital, West Los Angeles, CA and Clarence A. Rawlings, DVM, PhD, DACVS, Professor Emeritus Small Animal Surgery, Department of Small Animal Medicine, College of Veterinary Medicine, The University of Georgia, Athens, GA|
|Table of Content||
Part II: Rigid Endoscopy
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|