Student Workbook for Modern Dental Assisting , 13th Edition
Learn to hone your dental assisting knowledge and skills with this bestselling workbook. Featuring reinforcement exercises and application activities that correspond chapter-by-chapter to the content covered in Bird & Robinson's Modern Dental Assisting, 13th Edition, this workbook gives you the practice you need to master both dental assisting concepts and practical office skills. The workbook comes with original practice management exercises that correspond to the Dentrix software available on Evolve. Also included are ample content review questions, case applications with questions, competency skills evaluation sheets for practice with dental assisting procedures, and a review of video procedures located on the text's companion website.
- Seamless content correlation utilizes activities and exercises that reinforce the chapter content that you are currently learning in the main text.
- Practice and review questions for each chapter include short answer, fill-in-the-blank, multiple-choice, and labeling questions to help reinforce your understanding of terminology and concepts.
- Competency skill checklists provide clear guidelines for performing each dental assisting skill and help your evaluate your strengths and weaknesses, with pages perforated so that you can detach individual skill sheets for use in clinical settings.
- Dentrix practice management software offers practice working with patient data much like you will in the office environment.
- Dental assisting externship provides information and resources to support practicum.
- Patient case exercises use patients on the companion Evolve website's Interactive Dental Office and include medical and dental histories, radiographs, and charting to help you solve problems relating to patient health issues.
- Video review sections visually reinforce your understanding of text material.
|作者資訊||By Doni L. Bird, CDA, RDA, RDH, MA, Former Director, Dental Education Programs, Santa Rosa Junior College, Santa Rosa, California; Former Director, Dental Assisting Program University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, New Mexico and Debbie S. Robinson, CDA, MS, Research Assistant Professor, Department of Nutrition, Gilling's School of Global Public Health; Former Research Assistant, and Project Coordinator, UNC-CH Adams School of Dentistry; Former Director, Dental Assisting and Dental Assisting Specialty Program, UNC-CH Adams, School of Dentistry|
|Table of Content||
PART 1: The Dental Assisting Profession
PART 2: Sciences in Dentistry
PART 3: Oral Health and Prevention of Dental Disease
PART 4: Infection Prevention in Dentistry
PART 5: Occupational Health and Safety
PART 6: Patient Information and Assessment
PART 7: Foundation of Clinical Dentistry
PART 8: Radiographic Imaging
PART 9: Dental Materials
PART 10: Assisting in Comprehensive Dental Care
PART 11: Dental Administration and Communication Skills
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|