Study Guide and Procedure Checklist Manual for Kinn's The Clinical Medical Assistant , 14th Edition
Designed to support the trusted content in Kinn's The Clinical Medical Assistant, 14th Edition, this study guide and procedure checklist manual is the essential review and practice companion to reinforce key concepts, encourage critical thinking, and ensure your mastery of clinical medical assisting content. This robust companion guide offers a wide range of exercises to reinforce your understanding of common clinical skills - including new certification preparation questions that offer additional practice for certification exams, a new chapter review of medical terminology and anatomy, and need-to-know workplace applications. Trusted for more than 60 years Kinn's Clinical Study Guide and Procedure Checklist Manual also features competency checklists to clearly assess your performance and progression from day one until you land your first job as a Medical Assistant.
- Hundreds of practice questions test your knowledge and comprehension with vocabulary review, multiple choice, fill-in-the-blank, and true/false questions.
- Skills practice, workplace applications, and online activities promote your critical thinking skills.
- Procedure checklists help you track your performance of key toward mastery of key skills and job-readiness.
- Work products allows you to provide documentation or file in professional portfolios to use in job-searching.
- Chapter-by-chapter correlation with the textbook allows you to easily test your comprehension as you go.
- Perforated pages are easily removed for on-the-go study or turn-in assignments and evaluations.
|作者資訊||By Brigitte Niedzwiecki, RN, MSN, RMA, Medical Assistant Program Director & Instructor, Chippewa Valley Technical College, Eau Claire, Wisconsin; Julie Pepper, BS, CMA (AAMA), Medical Assistant Instructor, Chippewa Valley Technical College, Eau Claire, Wisconsin and P. Ann Weaver, MSEd, MT(ASCP), Medical Assistant Instructor, Chippewa Valley Technical College, Eau Claire, Wisconsin|
|Table of Content||
PART 1 - Introduction to Medical Assisting
PART 2 - Fundamentals of Clinical Medical Assisting
PART 3 - Assisting with Medications
PART 4 - Assisting with Medical Specialties
PART 5 - Assisting with Clinical Laboratory Procedures
PART 6 - Job Seeking
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|