Get some extra help mastering core terms, concepts and processes related to the anatomy and physiology of the human body with this comprehensive study aid! Study Guide for Anatomy & Physiology, 9th Edition provides a variety of chapter activities and questions - including crossword puzzles, word scrambles, and questions in the multiple choice, true or false, labeling, matching, and application formats - to help you apply concepts and test your A&P knowledge.
- More than 1,200 review questions cover multiple choice, matching, true-false, fill-in-the-blank, and completion formats.
- Mind tester activities include crossword puzzles, word scrambles, and more to make the process of learning basic anatomy and physiology more engaging.
- Apply What You Know sections encourage critical thinking and application of core content.
- Did You Know sections cover factual tidbits that will interest users.
- Topics for review tell the reader what to review in the textbook prior to beginning the exercises in the study guide.
- Answer key containing all the answers to study guide questions is located in the back of the guide.
|作者資訊||By Linda Swisher, RN, EdD and Kevin T. Patton, PhD, Professor of Life Science, St. Charles Community College, Cottleville, MO, Professor of Anatomy & Physiology Instruction (adjunct), New York Chiropractic College, Seneca Falls, NY, Emeritus Assistant Professor of Physiology, Saint Louis University Medical School, St. Louis, MO|
|Table of Content||
UNIT ONE: The Body as a Whole
UNIT TWO: Support and Movement
UNIT THREE: Communication, Control, and Integration
UNIT FOUR: Transportation and Defense
UNIT FIVE: Respiration, Nutrition and Excretion
UNIT SIX: Reproduction and Development
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|