Study Guide for Foundations of Maternal-Newborn and Women's Health Nursing , 7th Edition
Learn to master maternal-newborn and women's health nursing. Designed to accompany Murray's Foundations of Maternal-Newborn and Women's Health Nursing, 7th Edition, this workbook study guide gives you an in-depth understanding of the material from each chapter in the text. Learning activities and case studies encourage critical thought, and simulated patient situations give you practice applying what you've learned to the NCLEX® exam and clinical practice.
- Check yourself multiple-choice questions provide opportunity to prepare for NCLEX® examination.
- Clinical case studies encourage critical thinking for you to interpret information and select appropriate nursing actions.
- Learning activities help you master the content in their textbook and include: matching terms, medical therapy descriptions, nursing measures and their rationales, and labelling illustrations exercises.
- Developing insight suggested learning activities direct you to develop knowledge and interpret information gathered in cultural and community settings.
- Perforated book pages allow you to utilize the study guide for graded assignments.
|作者資訊||By Sharon Smith Murray, MSN, RN, C, Professor Emerita, Health Professions, Golden West College, Huntington Beach, CA and Emily Slone McKinney, MSN, RN, C, Baylor Healthcare System, Dallas, TX|
|Table of Content||
PART I: FOUNDATIONS FOR NURSING CARE OF THE CHILDBEARING FAMILIES
PART II: THE FAMILY BEFORE BIRTH
PART III: THE FAMILY DURING BIRTH
PART IV: THE FAMILY FOLLOWING BIRTH
PART VI: WOMEN'S HEALTH CARE
Answers to Selected Questions
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|