Study Guide for Kinn's The Administrative Medical Assistant , 14th Edition
Designed to support the trusted content in Kinn's The Administrative Medical Assistant, 14th Edition, this study guide and procedure checklist manual is the essential review and practice companion to reinforce key concepts, encourage critical thinking, and ensure you master and apply administrative medical assisting content. This robust companion guide offers a wide range of exercises to reinforce your understanding of common administrative skills - including new certification preparation questions that offer additional practice for certification exams, a review of medical terminology and anatomy, and need-to-know workplace applications. Trusted for more than 60 years as a key part of the student journey from classroom to career, it also features competency checklists to clearly assess your performance and progression from day one until you land your first job as a Medical Assistant.
- Comprehensive coverage of all administrative procedures gives you an overview of everything you need to know to work in a medical office job.
- Hundreds of practice questions test your knowledge and critical thinking skills with vocabulary review, multiple choice, fill-in-the-blank, and true/false questions.
- Skills practice, workplace applications, and online activities promote your critical thinking skills.
- Procedure checklists help you track your performance toward mastery of key skills and job-readiness.
- Work products allow you to provide documentation to instructors or file in professional portfolios to use in job-searching.
- Chapter-by-chapter correlation with the textbook allow you to test your comprehension as you go.
- Perforated pages are easily removed for on-the-go study or turn-in assignments and evaluations.
|作者資訊||By Brigitte Niedzwiecki, RN, MSN, RMA, Medical Assistant Program Director & Instructor, Chippewa Valley Technical College, Eau Claire, Wisconsin; Julie Pepper, BS, CMA (AAMA), Medical Assistant Instructor, Chippewa Valley Technical College, Eau Claire, Wisconsin and P. Ann Weaver, MSEd, MT(ASCP), Medical Assistant Instructor, Chippewa Valley Technical College, Eau Claire, Wisconsin|
|Table of Content||
PART 1 - Introduction to Medical Assisting
PART 2 - Fundamentals of Ambulatory Care Administration
PART 3 - Coding and Medical Billing
PART 4 - Advanced Ambulatory Care Administration
PART 5 - Assisting with Medical Specialties
PART 6 - Job Seeking
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|