Learn, understand, and master pathophysiology! Corresponding to the chapters in Pathophysiology: The Biologic Basis for Disease in Adults and Children, 8th Edition, this study guide offers practical activities to help you review and remember basic pathophysiology. Interactive questions provide you with a working knowledge of disease etiology and disease processes - giving you practice applying what you've learned to clinical practice.
- Practice exams provide immediate feedback by helping you understand the rationale behind each answer.
- More than 1,200 questions cover all areas of pathophysiology.
- Over 40 case scenarios provide real-world examples of how pathophysiology is used in the clinical setting, helping you apply and integrate knowledge.
- Concise chapter summaries highlight need-to-know information and help you to quickly review content.
- Answer key found in the back of the study guide, allows you to check answers and evaluate your progress.
- Memory Check! Boxes help you understand content - not just memorize key facts.
- Featured Learning Objectives keeps you focused on essential information from the text.
|作者資訊||By Kathryn L. McCance, RN, PhD, Professor, College of Nursing, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT and Sue E. Huether, RN, PhD, Professor Emeritus, College of Nursing, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT|
|Table of Content||
Part ONE: CENTRAL CONCEPTS OF PATHOPHYSIOLOGY: CELLS AND TISSUES
Unit II: GENES AND GENE-ENVIRONMENT INTERACTION
Unit III: MECHANISMS OF SELF-DEFENSE
Unit IV: CELLULAR PROLIFERATION: CANCER
Part TWO: PATHOPHYSIOLOGIC ALTERATIONS: ORGANS AND SYSTEMS
Unit VI: THE ENDOCRINE SYSTEM
Unit VII: THE REPRODUCTIVE SYSTEMS
Unit VIII: THE HEMATOLOGIC SYSTEM
Unit IX: THE CARDIOVASCULAR AND LYMPHATIC SYSTEMS
Unit X: THE PULMONARY SYSTEM
Unit XI: THE RENAL AND UROLOGIC SYSTEMS
Unit XII: THE DIGESTIVE SYSTEM
Unit XIII: THE MUSCULOSKELETAL SYSTEM
Unit XIV: THE INTEGUMENTARY SYSTEM
Unit XV: MULTIPLE INTERACTING SYSTEMS
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|