Study Guide for Today's Medical Assistant , 4th Edition
Get unrivaled practice mastering all the concepts and skills necessary for success in today's fast-paced medical office with the Study Guide for Today's Medical Assistant. Filled with assignment sheets, pre- and post-tests, vocabulary practice, short-answer review questions, critical thinking activities, competency practice, and evaluations for each chapter, this comprehensive study guide is the perfect hands-on resource to jump-start your medical assisting expertise. The 4th Edition features enhanced coverage of healthcare law, certification, electronic health records, motivational interviewing, office management, and more, as well as additional procedures to address behavior-based competencies and more EHR practice.
- Expanded application to SimChart for the Medical Office provides more realistic practice with EHRs.
- Consistent and meticulous coverage throughout all elements of the text and its learning package provide reliable content and unparalleled accuracy on the responsibilities of the modern medical assistant.
- Chapter pre-tests and post-tests enable you to easily gauge how much content you have mastered.
- Critical thinking activities encourage you to develop the judgment needed for real-life medical office situations.
- Laboratory assignments at the beginning of each chapter offer a guide on each chapter's procedures.
- Practice for Competency checklists for each procedure help you practice each of your clinical skills.
- Perforated pages offer on-the-go review and enable easy assignment submission.
|作者資訊||By Kathy Bonewit-West, BS, MEd, Coordinator and Instructor, Medical Assistant Technology, Hocking College, Nelsonville, OH, Former member, Curriculum Review Board of the American Association of Medical Assistants and Sue Hunt, MA, RN, CMA (AAMA), Former Professor and Coordinator, Medical Assisting Program, Middlesex Community College, Lowell, MA|
|Table of Content||
SECTION 1: Introduction to Medical Assisting
SECTION 2: Anatomy and Physiology
SECTION 3: Clinical Component
SECTION 4: Administrative Component
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|