Study Guide for Understanding Nursing Research , 7th Edition
Designed to reinforce your understanding through hands-on work with high-quality published studies, the Study Guide for Understanding Nursing Research, 7th Edition, provides both time-tested and innovative exercises for each chapter in the Grove & Gray textbook. This new edition includes an expanded focus on evidence-based practice, with each chapter featuring Terms and Definitions, Linking Ideas, Web-Based Activities, and Conducting Critical Appraisals to Build an Evidence-Based Practice. The Study Guide is built around three high-quality published research studies located in the appendices and referenced throughout the book. These full-text articles, selected for particular relevance to you, will help you better understand the research and evidence-based practice processes and help you learn to appraise and apply research findings to clinical settings.
- Time-tested and innovative exercises include brief Introductions, Key Terms exercises, Key Ideas exercises, Making Connections exercises, Exercises in Critical Appraisal, and Going Beyond exercises to promote in-depth learning for a variety of learning styles.
- Answer key allows you to check your understanding and learn from your mistakes (formative assessment).
- Quick-reference printed tabs have been added to differentiate the answer key and each of the book's three published studies appendices (four tabs total) for improved navigation and usability.
- Learning activities for each textbook chapter reinforce key concepts and guide you in application to evidence-based clinical practice.
|作者資訊||By Susan K. Grove, PhD, RN, ANP-BC, GNP-BC, Professor, College of Nursing, The University of Texas at Arlington, Arlington, Texas; Adult Nurse Practitioner, Family Practice, Grand Prairie, Texas; Jennifer R. Gray, PhD, RN, FAAN, George W. and Hazel M. Jay Professor, College of Nursing; Associate Dean and Chair, Department of MSN Administration, Education, and PhD Programs, The University of Texas at Arlington, Arlington, Texas and Christy Bomer-Norton, PhD, RN|
|Table of Content||
1. Introduction to Nursing Research and Its Importance in Building an Evidence-Based Practice
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|