Sturdevant's Art and Science of Operative Dentistry , 7th Edition
Get a better picture of operative dentistry from the most complete text on the market. Using a heavily illustrated, step-by-step approach, Sturdevant's Art and Science of Operative Dentistry, 7th Edition helps you master the fundamentals and procedures of restorative and preventive dentistry and learn to make informed decisions to solve patient needs. Drawing from both theory and practice and supported by extensive clinical and laboratory research, this new full-color edition features four new chapters and updated information in the areas of color and shade matching, light curing, periodontology, digital dentistry and more. It's the practicing dentist's complete guide to all aspects of operative dentistry.
- Four new chapters cover the areas of color and shade matching, light curing, periodontology, and digital dentistry.
- Expert Consult website with five supplemental chapters and procedure videos.
- Evidence-based approach is supported by extensive clinical and laboratory research.
- Comprehensive coverage provides a thorough understanding of caries and an authoritative approach to its treatment and prevention.
- Illustrated step-by-step approach offers a better picture of conservative restorative and preventive dentistry.
- Full color design clearly demonstrates techniques and details.
|作者資訊||By Andre V. Ritter, DDS, MS, Thomas P. Hinman Distinguished Professor of Operative Dentistry, Department of Operative Dentistry, School of Dentistry, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC|
|Table of Content||
1. Clinical Significance of Dental Anatomy, Histology, Physiology, and Occlusion
ONLINE ONLY CHAPTERS
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|