- Over 1,650 full-color clinical photographs and accompanying line drawings clarify important concepts and show treatment progress from beginning to end.
- Case Report boxes walk you through the treatment of specific conditions - from initial patient visit to final outcome - with clinical photos that allow you to see the changes that occur at each stage of treatment.
- Expert contributors from all over the world lend their knowledge and experience to each topic to ensure that you have the most accurate, up-to-date, and clinically relevant information available.
|作者資訊||By Ravindra Nanda, BDS, MDS, PhD, Professor and Head, Department of Craniofacial Sciences; Chair, Division of Orthodontics, School of Dental Medicine, University of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington, CT; Edited by Ravindra Nanda, BDS, MDS, PhD, Professor and Head, Department of Craniofacial Sciences; Chair, Division of Orthodontics, School of Dental Medicine, University of Connecticut Health Center, Farmington, CT|
"This 400-plus page book is extremely comprehensively illustrated mainly with more than 1500 colour photographs and with diagrams and x-rays. There are comprehensive literature references throughout and a detailed 18-page index."
|Table of Content||PART 1: BIOLOGICAL PERSPECTIVE
1. Endosseous Miniscrews: Historical, Vascular, and Integration Perspectives
2. Biological Response of Orthodontic Temporary Anchorage Devices
PART 2: DIAGNOSIS AND TREATMENT PLANNING
3. Diagnosis and Treatment Planning of Mini-Implant Orthodontics
4. Miniature Osseointegrated Implants for Orthodontics Anchorage
5. Factors of Importance When Deciding to Use Skeletal Anchorage
PART 3: BIOMECHANICS CONSIDERATIONS
6. Biomechanical Principles in the Miniscrew-driven Orthodontics
7. Skeletal Anchorage Based on Biomechanics
PART 4: ANCHORAGE DEVICE SYSTEMS AND CLINICAL APPLICATIONS
8. The Appliances, Mechanics, and Treatment Strategies Toward Orthognathic-Like Treatment Results
9. The Management of Occlusal Plane and Missing Teeth
10. The Management of Missing Teeth with TAD
11. Skeletal Anchorage - Different Approaches
12. Clinical Application of Microimplants
13. Clinical Suitability of Titanium Microscrews for Orthodontic Anchorage
14. Treatment Planning Endosseous Dental Implants for Orthodontic Anchorage and Prosthodontic Restorations
PART 5: SKELETAL ANCHORAGE
15. Skeletal Anchorage System (SAS): Utilizing Orthodontic Miniplates
16. Bone Anchorage: A New Concept in Orthodontics
17. Palatal Anchorage
18. Skeletal Anchorage in Orthodontics Using Palatal Implants
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|