Textbook of Veterinary Diagnostic Radiology , 7th Edition
Learn the latest advances in veterinary diagnostic radiology! Textbook of Veterinary Diagnostic Radiology, 7th Edition, is a one-stop resource covering the principles of radiographic technique and interpretation for dogs, cats, and horses. Within this bestselling text, high-quality radiographic images accompany clear coverage of diagnostic radiology, ultrasound, MRI, and CT. User-friendly direction helps you to develop essential skills in patient positioning, radiographic technique and safety measures, normal and abnormal anatomy, radiographic viewing and interpretation, and alternative imaging modalities. This new edition has been thoroughly revised to include important advances in the field, information about contrast media, dental radiography, and more!
- Coverage of ultrasound imaging procedures such as the esophagram, upper GI examination, excretory urography, and cystography helps in determining when and how these procedures are performed in today's practice.
- Rewritten chapters on basic interpretation emphasizes radiography, radiation safety, superficial coverage of normal variants, and will include more in-depth information on the framework for interpretation.
- An atlas of normal radiographic anatomy in each section makes it easier to recognize abnormal radiographic findings.
- High-quality radiographic images clarify key concepts and interpretation principles.
- Up-to-date coverage of the most commonly seen species in private veterinary practices and veterinary teaching hospitals includes the cat, dog, and horse.
|作者資訊||By Donald E. Thrall, DVM, PhD, DACVR, Professor, Department of Molecular Biomedical Sciences, North Carolina State University, College of Veterinary Medicine, Raleigh, NC|
|Table of Content||
Section I: Physics and Principles of Interpretation
Section II: The Axial Skeleton: Canine, Feline, and Equine
Section III: The Appendicular Skeleton: Canine, Feline, and Equine
Section IV: Thoracic Cavity: Canine, Feline, and Equine
Section V: Abdominal Cavity: Canine and Feline
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|