Tietz Textbook of Clinical Chemistry and Molecular Diagnostics , 6th Edition
The Tietz Textbook of Clinical Chemistry and Molecular Diagnostics, 6th Edition provides the most current and authoritative guidance on selecting, performing, and evaluating the results of new and established laboratory tests. This classic clinical chemistry reference offers encyclopedic coverage detailing everything you need to know, including: analytical criteria for the medical usefulness of laboratory tests, variables that affect tests and results, laboratory medicine, applications of statistical methods, and most importantly clinical utility and interpretation of laboratory tests. It is THE definitive reference in clinical chemistry and molecular diagnostics, now fully searchable and with quarterly content updates, podcasts, clinical cases, animations, and extended content online through Expert Consult.
- Analytical criteria focus on the medical usefulness of laboratory procedures.
- Reference ranges show new approaches for establishing these ranges - and provide the latest information on this topic.
- Lab management and costs gives students and chemists the practical information they need to assess costs, allowing them to do their job more efficiently and effectively.
- Statistical methods coverage provides you with information critical to the practice of clinical chemistry.
- Internationally recognized chapter authors are considered among the best in their field.
- Two-color design highlights important features, illustrations, and content to help you find information easier and faster.
|作者資訊||By Nader Rifai, PhD, Professor of Pathology, Harvard Medical School Louis Joseph Gay-Lussac Chair in Laboratory Medicine Director of Clinical Chemistry, Boston Children's Hospital, Boston, MA USA|
"Wow - what a makeover of this renowned textbook of clinical chemistry and molecular diagnostics. This edition continues its excellence in clinical chemistry and its foray in the past few editions into molecular diagnostics. These chapters are incredibly dense and fact filled; many might suffice as standalone expert treatises." Reviewed by Valerie L. Ng, PhD, MD (Alameda County Medical Center/Highland Hospital) Doody's Score: 94, 4 Stars!
"...The 6th edition of the Tietz textbook hits the mark on many different fronts. In addition to the excellent Editors, Associate Editors, Reviewers, and Contributors to the textbook that make the content extremely valuable, the transformation from the 2012 book to the 2017 platform is what is really exciting. It is clearly evident that the Editors and the Contributors have made an effort to provide the content that is useful for education in the global context..."
|Table of Content||
BASICS OF LABORATORY MEDICINE
ANALYTICAL TECHNIQUES AND APPLICATIONS
APPENDIX: Reference information for the clinical laboratory (Adeli, Ceriotti, Nieuwesteeg)
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|