Veterinary Surgery: Small Animal Expert Consult , 2nd Edition
Focus on the "how" and "why" of medical/surgical conditions - the critical issues that lead to successful outcomes for your patients - with Veterinary Surgery: Small Animal, Second Edition. This two-volume full-color resource offers an authoritative, comprehensive review of disease processes, a thorough evaluation of basic clinical science information, and in-depth discussion of advanced surgeries. With an updated Expert Consult website you can access anytime and detailed coverage of surgical procedures, it is the definitive reference for surgical specialists, practicing veterinarians, and residents.
- Comprehensive coverage includes surgical biology, surgical methods and perioperative care, neurosurgery, and orthopedics in Volume I; soft tissue surgery is covered in Volume II.
- Extensive references to published studies show the factual basis for the material.
- An outstanding art program with sophisticated color drawings and high-quality photographs clarifies key concepts and brings you closer to a 3-D view of surgical procedures, much like you will experience in practice.
- Strong blend of clinical and basic science information facilitates a clear understanding of clinical issues surrounding operative situations.
- Expert Consult website offers access to the entire text online, plus references linked to original abstracts on PubMed.
- Organization and content parallels the American and European Colleges of Veterinary Surgery written examinations to provide excellent preparation for certification and recertification.
- Highly recognized contributing authors create chapters from their own experience and knowledge base, providing the most authoritative, current information available.
- Coverage of anatomy, physiology, and pathophysiology in chapters on specific organs includes information critical to operative procedures and patient management.
- In-depth chapters on anesthesia, surgical oncology, tumors of the spine, and musculoskeletal neoplasia provide valuable resources for practicing surgeons, especially in the area of cancer treatment.
- Preoperative considerations and surgical implications for surgical procedures help surgeons make decisions about treatment approaches.
|作者資訊||By Spencer A. Johnston, VMD, DACVS and Karen M. Tobias, DVM, MS, DACVS|
|Table of Content||
Section II: Surgical Methods and Perioperative Care
Section III: Neurosurgery
Section IV: Musculoskeletal System
Section VI: Abdomen
Section VII: Digestive System
Section VIII: Respiratory System
Section IX: Thorax
Section X: Cardiovascular System
Section XI: Urogenital System
Section XII: Endocrine System
Section XIII: Ear
Section XIV: Eye
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|