Workbook for Fordney's Medical Insurance , 15th Edition
Gain real-world practice in insurance billing and coding! Corresponding to the chapters in Fordney's Medical Insurance, 15th Edition, this workbook provides realistic, hands-on exercises that help you apply concepts and develop critical thinking skills. Study tools include chapter overviews, key terms, chapter review exercises, and case study assignments. Additionally, this workbook helps you develop a better understanding of the differences among the insurance programs when completing and electronically transmitting the 837 P or the CMS-1500 paper claim.
- Key terms and abbreviations lists at the beginning of each chapter provide a quick reference to the health insurance terminology you need to know.
- Performance objectives make learning easy by highlighting what you need to accomplish in each chapter.
- Study outlines focus review by listing key points for each chapter.
- Self-study exercises - including matching, true/false, multiple-choice, mix and match, and fill-in-the-blank questions - help you practice important concepts.
- Critical Thinking Assignments in the form of short, real-world vignettes prepare you for working in a real medical office and allow you to apply theory learned from the textbook.
|作者資訊||By Linda Smith|
|Table of Content||
Unit One: Career Role and Responsibilities
Unit Two: Introduction to the Revenue Cycle Process
Unit Three: Documentation and Coding
Unit Four: Claims Submission in The Medical Office
Unit Five: The Claim Follow Up and Payment Process
Unit Six: Healthcare Facility Billing
|Trim||276 x 216 (8 1/2 x 10 7/8)|